- Founded in 1872 and incorporated in 1902, Santa Paula has a total of 4.7 square miles and is located in the heart of the Santa Clara River Valley.
- As of 2013, the estimated population of Santa Paula was around 30,000.
- Santa Paula is known as the ‘Citrus Capital of the World’, with primarily oranges and lemons grown here. Avocados are also plentiful.
- “The Gateway” was a 2015 expansion of 501 acres on the eastern edge of town for residential as well as commercial growth.
- Various activities are plentiful throughout the year with festivals, art and photography shows, a scenic Main Street, theaters, historic museums, and the oldest original train depot in Ventura County.
- Santa Paula USD has six elementary schools, one middle school and two high schools.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.